Author: Sheila Carney
Sheila Carney is co-lead director of our London studio. She plays a pivotal role in expanding STW’s presence in the UK market.
Scott Tallon Walker Architects are delighted to have been appointed by the Cork County GAA Board to provide architectural services for the redevelopment of Pairc Ui Chaoimh Stadium, Cork as a Centre of Excellence.
Our appointment includes a project masterplan study for the entire grounds and environs and the detail design of Phase 1 of the development which provides a 2 tier covered stand replacing the existing covered stand.
The new stand will increase the capacity from 43,500 to 45,000 persons.
Scott Tallon Walker Architects were the joint Architects with Populous
for the redevelopment of Aviva Stadium
, Lansdowne Road, Dublin.
The Design Team includes:
- Project Manager: Malachy Walsh and Partners
- Architect: Scott Tallon Walker Architects
- Engineering Consultants: Malachy Walsh and Partners
- Planning Consultant: Cunnane Stratton Reynolds
- Quantity Surveyor: Michael Barrett Partnership